Indexable Insert Grinders PLATEMAT - Erwin Junker Maschinenfabrik GmbH
Grinding indexable inserts
The PLATEMAT from JUNKER has redefined the grinding of indexable inserts. In indexable insert production, mass production in particular, this high-performance grinding machine is able to achieve enormous productivity increases and improved cutting edge quality with ease.
The PLATEMAT grinds indexable inserts in most ISO geometries, special geometries also too verification. JUNKER circumferential grinding creates a host of new potentials, e.g. convex and above all concave geometries for innovative inserts and new developments in indexable inserts.JUWOP/SG software
With the interaction of the machine axes and the controller in combination with the JUWOP/SG software package, the PLATEMAT also provides the best prerequisites for maximum precision machining of indexable inserts.
- Programming of workpiece contours
- Definition of grinding operations on indexable inserts
- Calculation of the CNC grinding program
- Simulation in 3D (JUWOP/VG)
- Highly-productive due to extremely short machining time and extremely fast workpiece change
- Utmost precision due to high-resolution CNC drives
- Maximale Schneidkantenqualität durch einzigartige Schleiftechnologie
- Maximum availability using 3D simulation (JUWOP/VG)
- Including JUNKER automation system